Sunday, April 3, 2016

GLOSSYBOX: JANUARY 2016

Hello everyone, how are you doing today? I hope that you're doing well and that you're  having a great day so far. We got back home from Thailand about a week ago, which is the reason why I haven't been posting anything on my blog lately. Now that I'm back home again with a steady internet connection, I really want to get back into blogging again. So be sure to let me know if there are any spesific items that you would like me to do a post on, I would be more than happy to do so! :-) 

Anyway, I thought that I would show you the items that I received in my January GlossyBox today. So without any further ado, here are the items that I got! :-) 
♥ GLOSSYBOX: January 2016. 
 ♥ Royal Apothic Holland Park Cream Body Moirtusizer, (HERE).
 ♥ L'Oreal Men Expert Carbon Protect Deo Roll-On, (HERE).
 ♥ Nicka K FX Airbrush Beauty Sponge, (HERE).
 ♥ Nicka K FX Airbrush Beauty Sponge, (HERE).
♥ Glazel Visage Pressed Rouge Mini, (HERE). 

Overall, I'm very happy with the items in this box! I'm looking forward to test out the FX Airbrush Beauty Sponge by Nicka K Cosmetics. I'm excited to see how well it compares to the beauty blender, because I have been obsessed with that sponge lately. I have been using it almost every single day to apply my foundation and I just love how natural it makes the foundation look on my skin! :-) 

Are you subscribed to GLOSSYBOX? What do you think about the January box? :-) 
Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Welcome back from your trip! It looks like you've got a great box this month- I'm especially interested to hear your thoughts on that sponge.



    http://themakeuptrain.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3 Had an amazing time, but I'm happy to be back home again :-)

      Yeah, I'm excited to play around with it. Hopefully I like it as much as the beauty blender or even more :-)

      Hope you're doing well, thanks for your sweet comment :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig