Monday, April 6, 2015

MY EBAY BEAUTY & FASHION BARGAINS VOL.1: L.A. GIRL COSMETICS, HO UK & MORE

When I saw Dyna from Dyna Drugstore Youtube Beauty Guru on YouTube do a video about her recent findings on eBay, it instantly gave me an idea to start my own little eBay series here on my blog. I have found quite a lot of cute and fun items during the couple of years that I have been a regular shopper on eBay. I'm so happy that Dyna inspired me to start this series on my blog, because I love sharing my favorite finds, deals and bargains with you all.
 
So without any further ado, here are the items that I recently bought on eBay! :-)

 ♥ LA Girl Pro Conceal HD. High Definition Concealer, (HERE). 

Shannon from Shaaanxo on YouTube has been raving about the L.A. Girl HD High Definition Concealer for a while now, so I wanted to pick it up try it out for myself. I ordered it in the shade Natural, which is the second lightest shade in the range. I haven't played around with it much so I can't tell you my thoughts on it yet, but I'm definitely excited to use it. Would you guys be interested in seeing a review on it? :-)
 ♥ HO UK 34 Colors Beauty Makeup Waterproof Lip Pencil Lipstick Lip Gloss Lip Pen, (HERE).

After seeing Dyna from Dyna Drugstore YouTube Beauty Guru on YouTube swatch the entire HO UK liquid lipstick range on her channel, I decided to go on eBay and order a couple of the shades that I really liked from her video. This range has over 30 shades to choose from and they are around £0.99 each, which is super affordable. I haven't tried them out on my lips yet, only swatched them on the back of my hand. They are really pigmented and once they dry, they won't budge. You have to use an oil based makeup remover or some sort of oil to remove them or else they won't come of. Let the oil soak on the lips for a minute, then they should come right off.

Some people say that these are dupes for the Lime Crime Velvetines. I haven't had a chance to try out, the Velvetines, so I can't really tell you if they are similar or not. I used to be a big fan of Lime Crime but after all the scandals, I don't support the brand anymore. If you're not familiar about the whole Lime Crime drama, you can read about it here.

♥ Posh Black Pure Womens Leather Celebrity Tote Bag Smile Shoulder Satchel Handbag, (HERE). 

I have been wanting to get my hands on a Celine bag for the longest time, but it's quite expensive. I came across this bag on eBay a while ago, which has a very similar look as the bag from Celine. I wasn't sure about the quality at first since it's from China, but it actually looks very nice. It's quite small, which is exactly what I have been looking for. It also comes with a shoulder strap, which is really useful if you don't want to carry the bag on your arm.

I have been eyeing the nude version of this bag and I'm thinking about ordering it as well. What do you guys think? Should I go for it? Here is the link to the nude smile bag if you want to take a look! :-)

What do you think about eBay? Do you like it? What's your most recent purchase on eBay? :-) 

Love, Christine ♥

I highly recommend that you check out Dyna's channel on YouTube. I really enjoy watching her videos, she is such a talented and sweet girl and I just know that you are going to love and adore her as much as I do. Make sure to check out her HO UK swatch videos too, you can find them here :-)
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love a good eBay bargain! I've never really bought makeup on there but might have to take a look!

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I always find so many cute items on eBay :-)

      Delete
  2. I love the LA Girl pro concealer, in my opinion it's a great drugstore brand


    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard lovely things about it so I can't wait to try it out. Do you have any other concealer recommendations? :-) x

      Delete
  3. Ahmazing find on the LA Girl Pro Concealer :) will be getting one of theses before I head back to the US in August xx
    LemonaidLies - Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, let me know your thoughts on it if you pick it up. Would love to hear what you think about it :-) x

      Delete
  4. I'm so curious on LA Girl pro concealer. Have you made the review yet?
    Nice post!
    B E A U T Y B L O G | www.nonahitampahit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I haven't made the review yet. I will test it out soon and work on the review, will be up in a little while :-) x

      Delete
  5. Hi! I am interested in buying the bag. On the site it says it has Height:25cm/9.85" Length?23.5cm/9.26". Is it true to size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's true to size. It's quite small, but definitely a lovely bag for everyday :-) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig