Thursday, January 1, 2015

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS: 2014

Happy New Year!!! How are you guys doing today? I hope you guys are having an amazing day so far and that the new year is treating you well. I have been seeing quite a lot of these ''What I Got For Christmas'' posts and videos on YouTube, so I thought that it would be fun to do one myself and show you some of the items that I received for Christmas.

I received quite a few beauty items from my parents. I was very lucky to be able to pick out a couple of these items myself. I love it when I'm able to do that, because then I know for sure that I will receive something that I'm going to enjoy and have a lot of fun with. So without any further ado, here are the items that I received this Christmas! :-) 
 
 ♥ What I Got For Christmas: 2014

 ♥ Tarte Cosmetics Sweet Dreams Bon Voyage Set. 

 ♥ Tarte Cosmetics Sweet Dreams Bon Voyage Set. 

 ♥ Tarte Cosmetics Sweet Dreams Bon Voyage Set.

 ♥ Tarte Cosmetics Sweet Dreams Bon Voyage Set. 

 ♥ Moraccanoil Holiday Gift Collection. 

 ♥ Formula X for Sephora - The System.

 ♥ Formula X for Sephora Effects Nail Color in Galaxy, Opposites Attract & Extraterrestrial. 

 ♥ Origins Deep Moisture Regimen Set. 

 ♥ Origins Deep Moisture Regimen Set. 

 ♥ Elizabeth and James - Nirvana Black & White. 

 ♥ Gorgeous Curl Wand.

 ♥ Beats Studio by Dr. Dre. 

I can't wait to play around with everything that I received for Christmas, especially the Sweet Dreams Bon Voyage set from Tarte Cosmetics. I have been wanting to try out their eyeshadows for the longest time, because I have heard so many great things about them. Have you had a chance to try out Tarte Cosmetics's eyeshadows yet? What do you think about them? Do you like them? 
 
What type of blog posts would you like to see more off on my blog this year? Are there any products here that you would like me to do a review on? Please let me know in the comments down below and I would be more than happy to put together a couple of posts for you! :-) 

What did you get for Christmas? Did you receive any beauty treats? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Looks like you got some amazing things!
    The Tarte set looks beyond perfect!
    Hope you have a great new year!
    Fran
    www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You received such lovely gifts. The Tarte set is beautiful & I just adore Origins skincare
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you got some really great pieces, I love your tarte cosmetics bag, they're such a great brand! I've never tried Beats Studio by Dr Dre but I love the look of those!
    dp
    x
    Inanity and the Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got the QVC tarte christmas palette for christmas! I love the tarte christmas packaging!! I'm so Jelly you got the beats headphones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely gifts! the tarte palette seems amazing xx
    caroline | www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morrocan hair oil is amazing for my hair, not that keen on the smell though! Those tarte eyshadows look stunning, I'm really into shimmer shades at the moment and they look perfect for a more subtle day look!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some lovely things, the tarte collection is really pretty!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig