Friday, July 11, 2014

NAILS OF THE DAY: ESSIE NAIL LACQUER IN FIJI

Happy Friday! How are you guys doing today? I hope that you are having a wonderful day so far. Yesterday, I finally painted my nails for the first time in what feels like forever. I wanted to get this post up for you guys today and show you what I'm currently wearing on my nails! :-) 

♥ Essie Nail Lacquer in Fiji, HERE

I'm wearing Essie's Nail Lacquer in Fiji, which is a beautiful, creamy pale pink. It's a very simple, fresh and elegant shade, which goes with any look that you are sporting. It does take up to three coats for it to look completely opaque on my nails though, but it's so worth it in the end. Fiji is a shade that I always keep coming back to, whenever I'm not sure on what nail polish I want to wear. It has quickly become one off my favorite nail polishes from Essie! :-)

What do you think about Essie's Nail Lacquer in Fiji? Do you have it in your collection? What nail polish are you currently wearing on your nails? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Very pretty! I can so see you looking so absolutely polished with this mani (: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks almost like a white polish! I thought it would have more pink in it as I've seen from the bottles in stores! Interesting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig