Tuesday, March 11, 2014

MONTHLY FAVORITES: FEBRUARY 2014

♥ Monthly Favorites: February 2014.

Yet another month have passed by, can you believe it? This year is already going by so quickly, don't you agree? February have been a good month! I have been sticking to a lot off the same products as in January, but I have been reaching for a couple off oldies but goodies which I wanted to share with you guys. So let's get started, shall we? :-)

 ♥ Maybelline Fit Me Foundation.

I have re-discovered my love for the Maybelline Fit Me foundation. This is one off the best foundations that I've tried. It looks very natural on the skin, it's easy to blend, it doesn't cling to any dry patches on my skin and it has nice coverage too. I like to use the Maybelline Fit Me concealer whenever I'm using the foundation, they both work so well together.

 ♥ NYX Powder Blush in Peach.

Peach has been my go-to blush for the entire month off February. It's such a pretty peachy pink blush, which looks gorgeous and very fresh on the cheeks. It's easy to blend and it's got nice pigmentation as well. If you want a blush that's going to give you that natural flushed look, Peach is right up your alley :-) 

 ♥ NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny.

I have been wearing the NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny almost every single day in February. It's very easy to blend, it doesn't make me look orange or muddy and it's super affordable too. The pigmentation is good. It's not crazy pigmented like some other bronzers that I've tried, but I think that's a good thing. I have quite a light complexion, so I don't want to go totally overboard with my bronzer. This is just perfect, love it! :-) 

 ♥ Make Up Store Volume Mascara.

I have been enjoying the Volume Mascara from Make Up Store a lot. It's from their Fusion collection, which came out for Valentine's Day. It gives my lashes good length and volume and it's easy to remove as well, which I'm thrilled about. I can't stand mascaras that are difficult to remove, never end up re-purchasing them regardless how good they are! :-) 

♥ Versace Bright Crystal Absolu.

Simon got me the Versace Bright Crystal Absolu for Valentine's Day. I have been wearing it a lot since I got it, the scent is truly amazing. It's got a floral sweet scent, which isn't too strong and overpowering. If you love the original Versace Bright Crystal, I think you will like this as well. You should definitely give it a good sniff next time you are at the perfume store! :-) 

♥ TV Show: The Big Bang Theory.

 A non beauty favorite has been a show called The Big Bang Theory. If you're not familiar with the show, it's about two physicists, whose geeky and introverted lives are changed when a woman moves into the apartment across from theirs. It's such a funny and very entertaining show, with a bunch off really awesome characters. My favorites are Sheldon, Amy, Howard and Barry Kripke. Do you have a favorite character? :-)

What products have you been loving for the month off February? Are you watching any TV Shows at the moment? Any recommendations? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the Fit Me concealer but just don't like the foundation... The Big Bang Theory is so good! My favourite characters are Sheldon and Amy too - especially the latest Valentine's episode. Really cracked me up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blusher and bronzer look lovely!!

    em @ lipsticklives.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Esin D. Too bad about the foundation but I'm glad to hear that you like the concealer! :-)

    I haven't watched any episodes from season 7 yet, can't wait to catch up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Emily They are great, you should try them out :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig