Wednesday, December 4, 2013

CIATE MINI MANI MONTH ADVENT CALENDAR DAY.4: MISS MISTLETOE

Hey Everyone :-)
How are you guys doing today? I hope that you all are having a wonderful day. I'm back with a brand new Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar post! Today's shade is quite different and very unique from the other shades so far. Be sure to let me know what you think about it in the comments down below. Now, let's move on to the post! :-)

 ♥ Ciate Mini Sequin Miss Mistletoe. 

♥ Ciate Mini Sequin Miss Mistletoe.
 
 This is my very first time trying out a Sequin from Ciate, and so far I'm really enjoying it. Miss Mistletoe is very easy to apply. While your base coat is still wet, just pour the sequins over your nail (s). Wait until it's dry, then knock off any off the excess sequins that's left on your nails. If you want the sequins to last longer on your nails, make sure to finish off with your favorite top coat. The application can be a little messy, so I highly recommend that you keep your hands on a tissue paper until you are finished. To remove the sequins, just take your regular nail polish remover and pour it onto a cotton pad, wipe it off and your good to go!

I paired Miss Mistletoe with Zoya Trixie, which is a pretty silver metallic nail polish. I really like how this look turned out, I think it's a great look for the holidays. I also think that Miss Mistletoe would look gorgeous paired with Ciate Boudoir, which was the nail polish behind hatch number two in our Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar (link to the post HERE). It would make a beautiful manicure for Christmas! :-)

What do you think about Miss Mistletoe? Would you wear it? Have you tried out any off the shades in the Ciate Sequin range? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig