Monday, February 20, 2012

Ebay Goodies: Revlon Lip Butters and Colorstay Foundation, Mally Beauty, Hard as Hoof & Orange Sticks.

You probably know how much I love and adore Ebay? Online shopping is my thing, I can sit in my chair with a hot cup of chocolate and just browse for hours haha, are you guys like that too or do you prefer to do your shopping at the mall? :)

I wanted to share my latest purchases from Ebay. These are products that I have heard so many good things about and been seeing on different beauty blogs lately as well. When Im reading my favorite beauty blogs or watching youtube videos, I always find products that Im curious about and want to try out for myself. I guess thats the *price* you have to pay for being a beauty blogger? Haha, it can definitely make my wallet cry sometimes! Anyways, here are the products I picked up :)




♥ Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters in Peach Parfait, Pink Truffle, Sweet Tart, Berry Smoothie & Red Velvet.

The Revlon Lip Butters have been one of the most talked about products in the beauty community and for good reason. They are just like lipbalms but with the pigmentation of a lipstick and the shine of a lipgloss. They are really moisturizing and the color payoff is really good.

I have to thank my good friend Jenn from Imperfection is Beauty for getting me hooked on these babies, thank you gorgeous :) Expect to see swatches and a review of these soon :)


♥ Revlon Colorstay Normal/Dry Skin Foundation.

Im really excited to try out this foundation by Revlon. This is the one for Normal/Dry skin but  its also available for those of you who have combination/oily skin. Its really good that they have this foundation available for different skin types, its something that I dont see that often :)








♥ Mally Beauty Evercolor Poreless Face Defender.

When I set my foundation, I always use a translucent powder or a setting spray, never a regular face powder because i dont like how it looks on me, it can sometimes look too cakey which I don like.

I bought the Mally Beauty Evercolor Poreless Face Defender which is a clear product that diffuses the look of pores and fine lines and helps your makeup last. It mattifies the face without the dry, ashy look that a powder can give you. Super excited about this product :)


♥ Orange Sticks.

These are the perfect tools for Water Marbling! Before I got these, I tried using a toothpick but I think its too pointy and sharp and it destroys my design and I dont like that at all. These have a sharp and a more softer side. Im going to do a Water Marbling Tutorial soon, so stay tuned for that :)


♥ Hard as Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream.

After hearing wonderful things about the Hard as Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream from PlasmaSpeedo on Youtube, I just had to buy it and give it a try. My nails have been peeling lately so Im hoping that this is going to help. I have been using this for a few days now and my nails seems a little stronger. I will definitely keep you updated on this product and do a review too :)

Have you tried any of these products? Do you like to shop on Ebay? :)
Thanks for looking :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. I shop on ebay all the time!! I do like to go shopping at the mall and stuff but when I see some accessories/beauty products and they are over priced, I search for similar items on ebay and most of the time, I end up getting the same exact thing at a fraction of the price! would love to see a review on the lip butters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just dying to try those lip butters. Lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh how much did you pay for thos lip butters and where did you find them? I find them so pricey in drugstore around them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great online haul ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Er veldig spent på det siste produktet som skal styrke neglene. Gi meg gjerne en lyd på hvordan det går, for om det virker veldig bra så trenger eg også et slikt produkt i tillegg til Trindkuren eg bruker ;) Kunne tenkt meg ett par av disse Revlon leppeproduktene :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!
    From which seller on ebay did you get the lip butters? Did you have to pay custom fees for them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to love online shopping,could spend e whole day on e pc just browsing until somebody stole money from my paypal account lol got it refunded though

    Great buys sweetie,love evrythn u bought:-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super jealous about the lip butters! Great post! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep hearing great things about those lip butters. I need to find a coupon so I can try them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Haul, Im an avid lover of ebay too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Lara Thats also what I do. Here in Norway, beauty products are very expensive so I prefer buying my things on Ebay since its much cheaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Pandora`s Box They are awesome, definitely pick up a few shades if you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @G A B Y I bought Pink Truffle, Peach Parfait and Sweet Tart from this seller: http://myworld.ebay.com/nikkidvc

    Red Velvet from this seller: http://myworld.ebay.com/aussiorbust/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

    and Berry Smoothie from this seller: http://myworld.ebay.com/702musthaves/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

    I hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Elizabeth Michelle Det skal jeg gjøre :) Kommer også omtale på produktet etterhvert :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @MissJessibel I bought Pink Truffle, Peach Parfait and Sweet Tart from this seller: http://myworld.ebay.com
    /nikkidvc

    Red Velvet from this seller: http://myworld.ebay.com/aussiorbust/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

    and Berry Smoothie from this seller: http://myworld.ebay.com/702musthaves/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

    Didn't have to pay any custom fees :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Sharon Thats a little scary, happy to hear that you got them back :)

    Thank you gorgeous♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Solitary Sharing They are definitely worth the money. Definitely pick up a few shades if you get the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Janella I just love how almost everything is available on Ebay :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am really looking forward to your review on the Hard as Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream. I am curious!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. great haul!!! i love online shopping too!!!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. the mally pore defender I NEED! great post love

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooo I just got the lip butter in Candy Apple myself. Can't wait to review it :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Så heldig som har fått de lip butterne! Lyst å prøve de etter hvert :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Christine! Was just checking in to see how our Hard As Hoof Nail Strengthening treatment has been working for you??? This is one of our top selling products and has done wonders for so many women around the world!

    Thanks,
    Onyx Brands

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig