Friday, September 2, 2011

Rosie & Roses Number 401 & 408 [Swatches]








I wanted to share my two newest nail polishes with you girls. I bought these on sale a few days ago and they are by a brand called Rosie & Roses which I have never heard about. These were $3.68 each and I only used two coats. The packaging is cute and the formula is thick.

I love 401 the most, its so beautiful. Im not sure what I think about 408 yet, haven't really made up my mind about that one. It can be a great nail polish for fall and I dont own anything like it in my collection :)

What do you think about these two colors?
Which do you like the most? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. They're both beautiful! 401 is the prettiest though

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both soooo pretty, its a range iove never heard of, are they very popular??xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! lovely shades. I have never heard of this brand. They look super pretty on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Maria Sparkle Im not sure how popular these are, I just discovered them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are certainly really pretty. But I also like 401 more. It's a different colour. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. These both are so beautiful for the fall. Great picks beauty<3
    xo Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. 401 , hands down...reminds me a bit of Orly Antique Jade.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hvor kjøpte du disse da? Aldri hørt om dette merket eg før :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hvor kjøpte du de? Og er du fornøyd med "texturen" (hvis du forstår hva jeg mener :) hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @fortheloveofpretty25 Oxmo :) Jeg liker texturen, veldig bra neglelakker :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i looove the green color! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jeg liker begge to jeg, men den grønne var bittelitt penere ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig