Sunday, September 11, 2011

Clear Beauty Color Concept: Pink Pigments [Swatches]

Im back with swatches off the two pigments I shared with you in my latest post. These are from the Clear Beauty Color Concept 12 pc gift set which you can read about here if you missed it :)








I really like both off these pigments, they are definitely beautiful and I love the packaging a lot, they dont leave a huge mess and they are easy to store. I dont have the biggest collection off pigments, but im slowly getting there :)

Do you collect pigments? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Such pretty shades <3 Thanks for the review :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh.. both of them are super pretty shades <3 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, I love the color, super pigment

    Greetings from Peru

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this company before, but I love both pink colours. Thanks for the swatches :)
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig