Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Urban Decay - Hall Of Fame

I have been organizing my makeup for hours now and i found this set by Urban Decay which i have totally forgotten about. This came with the naked palette by Urban Decay which i bought on ebay (got it as an extra gift).


This set consists of Urban Decay's famous primer potion in a XL size, 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in Zero, pocket rocket lip gloss in Timothy, skyscraper multi-benefit mascara and lipstick in midnight.






I think this set is really good if you like to try out the products before buying the full size ones. This is a set that is perfect for travelling, the products are so small which makes it so perfect. Im loving the XL primer potion, its so big compared to my regular one. Im going to post makeup look featuring the lipstick in this set, i really love the color :)

What do you think about the Hall Of Fame Set? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. such a cute and useful blog lady!:)
    i love the packaging of this product!!
    Would you come and follow me if you like my blog dear?i'd be very happy..i wait u on mine:)kiss

    patchworkporter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so pretty :) WOW!!! I want this now. :p Thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. on the topic of organizing makeup, will you do posts of pics of your makeup storage/organization or your makeup stash?? would love to see it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig