Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Today's Makeup: Urban Decay





Products Used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Disney Alice In Wonderland Palette
* Used drink me eat me on the lid and midnight tea party in the crease.

- YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils
- Smashbox Black & White Eyeliner

One off my favorite palettes has to be the Disney Alice In Wonderland Palette by Urban Decay.
Its absolutely gorgeous, love the colors and they are so pigmented. That is the only book of shadow that i own. Really want all off them haha :)

Whats your favorite palette? :)

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. cute simple look. again i'm loving that mascara! i'd love to see you in a more dramatic smokey look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it dosne't matter to me what colors :) just more opposite of what you would normally do. something different :) would love to see that! plus i think you would look gorgeous with a smokey eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree! I'd like to see you do a darker look, too! Maybe a dark green or plum color?
    This is a cute daytime look, though! :)

    ~Caro~
    caroleena85.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look very pretty sweetie,I like it anyhoo couldnt post a comment on ur nail polish post but I mmust say ur nails looked very pretty&e blue is fab on ya,I need that OPI nail polish hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats very pretty! I always love when make-up companies have themed products.
    Like OPI's Shrek collection, or MAC's hello kitty items- it just makes the product more worth it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty and simple look! Great work.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the eye makeup!!! i love neutral pretty makeup

    ReplyDelete
  8. lOONG EYE LASHES!! Geezz... =)
    New posts on our blog !
    Michelle
    http://c-fabulousmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig