Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunsilk Minerals - Mineral Hair Cure


I just got this product and im really excited about trying it out.
I have the shampoo, conditioner and the heat protection spray from Sunsilk Minerals, and im very happy about those products.

It says on the back off the product that this cure consists off pure and natural minerals that strengthen, gives alot of moisture and repairs your hair. The result is strong, healthy and skiny hair.


Im going to try this out tonight, i really hope that it does what it says. This product smells AMAZING, which is a big plus :)

Have you tried this product before?
If yes, do you like it?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. No, I haven't... but let us know how do you get on!
    My favourite masks are from Lee Stafford, The Body Shop, Aussie & Frizz Ease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I havent' and I' curious about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd like to know how this works out. it sounds fascinating.

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig