Sunday, October 17, 2010

Love

Hey Cupcakes :)

How are you guys doing today? Im working on a new design and my boyfriend is helping me with my header. I really need some change because im tired off the design i have.
Im not good when it comes to computer stuff, so i guess its going to be a really simple design. :)

Im going to try and post some elf products tonight, i still have some items left to show you. :)

Thank you so much for all your sweet replies about my MAC Giveaway. Its going to be so much fun to put together a goodiebag for you guys. If you didn't see my post about the MAC Giveaway im going to have when i reach 250 followers, you can read about it here

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. i really love that picture you posted maybe you should base your design on that? :) i know how you feel though i get soo sick of my blog layouts i changed it soo many times before i actually stuck to the one i have now. cant wait to see your elf haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new design<3very nice:)http://siljebloggno.blogg.no/?c=1256993506

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got such a great blog about make up! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig