Thursday, August 26, 2010

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer


I bought these two samples on ebay a while ago and i got it in the mail a couple of days ago.
I really want to try this product, have read alot of positive things about it online and i know people that are very happy about this product. So i just had to get one for myself and try it out.

On the bottle it says that this product helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for visibly softer skin. I tried it on my hand and the skin feels so soft, cant wait to try this out, i think this product is very good :)

Have you tried this product before?
What do you think about it?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. try the primer that tarte makes, its even better ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten samples and I its really never done anything for me =( hope you have better result

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive used the photofinish light primer and really liked it. Im not using MUFE primer because it helps even out my skin tone! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i havent tried it ,, but read some good reviews online ,, let us know how it foes with u =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig